Child Watch Information
Perk of a Family Membership
Summer (After Memorial Day)
Fall (After Labor Day)
Hours are subject to change due to inclement weather or COVID-19 pandemic.
What’s New (As of 8.17.2020)
Registration will be required for children to be a part of Child Watch
Registration will open, online, for the upcoming week every Friday’s prior
12 Child Maximum in Child Watch at a time
Children using Child Watch, must be active members of the Kearney Family YMCA
If you are unable to show for your reserved time, please call the Welcome Center and cancel your time.
What You Need to Know
- Kearney Family Y Child Watch accommodates children 6 weeks of age through 6 years.
- Included with Family Membership and limited to 1 hour 30 minutes a day per child.
- Parents or guardians must check the child in with the Child Watch staff.
- Parents must remain on the Y premises while children are in the play area.
- Parents should check with Child Watch to determine availability before dropping off their child.
- Bottles, diapers and baby wipes must be provided by the parent.
- Space is allocated on a first-come, first-accepted basis. When the room is full, it may be necessary to wait until a space is vacated. Child Watch may limit the number of children in the room for safety reasons.