When starting an account:
- Your membership or participant account Primary (first individual being added) must be 19 years of age or older.
- Participant accounts are not active memberships, but primarily used for program registrations.
- Be sure to add all of the individuals that are in your household when you are first setting up your account. After an account is created, any individuals needing to be added must be completed through the Welcome Center.
- For safety purposes we require all account changes and cancellations to memberships to be completed in person. They can not be completed over the phone. (Excluding: change of address, phone numbers, or email.)
- We are not a contract but we do have a 30 Day Cancellation Policy.