Jr. Lopers Flag Football
About the Program
Roster Size Max:
K-5th: 10 players/team max
6th-8th: 14 players/team max
$10 Late Fee is applied closer to the registration deadline.
Included with Registration:
- Jr. Lopers Flag Football Clinic led by UNK Football Team-Date TBD (all youth players & volunteer coaches encouraged to attend)
- YMCA Jr. Loper Football Jersey
- VIP Pass to UNK Athletic Games
- K-1st Grade: (5v5)
- 2-3rd Grade: (5v5)
- 4-5th Grade: (6v6)
- 6-8th Grade: (7v7)
- Practices are scheduled by the coach of the teams at the coaches meeting.
- Team & Coach name, rosters, and schedules will be posted on our Playerspace App.
- Login is email used for registration
Scheduled by a volunteer coach at the coaches meeting.
- K-3rd Grade: 6 games per season, 1 practice per week
- 4-8th Grade: 5 games per season followed by a tournament. Min of 1 practice per week. Option to have 2 practices per week.
- Game Day: Games will be played on Saturday between 9:00am and mid-afternoon at the YMCA. Game times may vary per week.
- *Equal playing time, modified rules, and smaller fields and football sizes
- *YMCA Jr. Loper Flag Football is a USA Football enrolled program & will implement USA Football guidelines when possible.
Mouth guards are highly recommended. No jewelry can be worn during games or practices. Rubber spikes area allowed, No metal spikes. Jersey will be provided to players prior to first game.