Our Kearney Family YMCA
At the Kearney Family, we believe in honoring our Christian mission, living our cause, acting in accordance with our values, and placing the greater good above self. It is our belief that, in a diverse world, we are stronger when our doors are open to all. Diversity and inclusion are core tenets of our mission “for all.” Our commitment to inclusion creates better communities, a better country, and a better world… for a better us. We work to ensure that everyone in our community feels welcome and fully engaged as participants, members, staff and volunteers.
For Youth Development
All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve, under the guidance of caring adults who believe in their potential. We see every interaction with young people as an opportunity for learning and development – all grounded in the Y’s core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
For Healthy Living
We help people and families build and maintain healthy habits for spirit, mind and body in their everyday lives. By helping kids, adults, families and seniors from all walks of life improve their health and well-being, we build a stronger community.
For Social Responsibility
With our doors open to all, we bring together people from all backgrounds, to support those in need. We take on the most urgent needs in our community and inspire a spirit of service in return. Our members, volunteers, supporters and staff demonstrate the power of what we can achieve by giving back together.
Facility Hours of Operation
Begin after Labor Day Weekend.
5:00am – 9:00pm
1:00pm – 6:00pm
These hours may be adjusted according to need and usage.
Begin after Memorial Weekend.
Monday – Friday
5:00am – 9:00pm
1:00pm – 4:30pm
Hours are subject to change at any time due to inclement weather or COVID-19 pandemic.
Guest Pass (Returning Oct. 1st, 2020)
- Member must be present to redeem a guest pass.
- If member is not present guest will not be allowed in.
- Kearney Y Members now receive unlimited guest passes.
- NATIONWIDE MEMBERS: Guest passes are not transferrable from your home Y. (Please review our NationWide page.)
- Guests can only be a guest 4 times.
- Once a guest has used 4 passes total, they will be asked to join as a member
- The Guest’s account must be in good standing.
- Paper guest passes older than 2019 and older will no longer be valid.
All guests are required to complete:
- A Guest Slip
- Sign the Guest Check-in book
All individuals who are guests must sign in with our Welcome Center staff before access to our facility.
NationWide members please review the NationWide policy before visiting.
- Youth: $10
- Adult: $15
- Family: $25
Rules & Info
- All-day passes will need to check-in with our Welcome Center team
- Must sign-in on the Guest Log
- Must abide by our Behavior Guidelines and Membership Handbook
- We reserve the right to deny access or remove an individual from the facility if our rules and guidelines not followed
Snow / Inclement Weather
- If the Kearney Public Schools are closed or delayed, we may operate on a delayed opening schedule.
- In extreme weather conditions, we will announce closing and/or reduced hours on T.V., our social media branches, our Daxko Mobile App, and here on our website kearneyymca.org.
- We will hold classes and programs if roads are passable and safe for staff to get to the YMCA.
- During these instances our first priority is member and staff safety and we do not want to risk anyone getting injured in traveling to reach the Y facilities.