ARC Lifeguarding / CPR / AED / First Aid (Blended Learning)
To earn certification, participants must:
- Meet the age requirement
- 15 years old on or before the final
- Scheduled in-person session of the course.
- Pass the precourse swimming skills evaluation.
- Attend and actively participate in all class sessions.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills.
- Complete all eLearning modules and reading assignments as assigned by the instructor.
- Pass both final exams with a minimum grade of 80%.
- Pass both final skill scenarios.