Skip to content
YMCA Programs will follow these COVID-19 Guidelines:
- There will not be leagues, however will provide clinic/programs where small groups, individual and small-sided games are possible.
- All groups will be limited in size to follow health guidelines—kids & staff will be assigned to small groups with no mixing of groups.
- Prioritize outdoor, as opposed to indoor, play and practice as much as possible
- Any equipment will be assigned to specific groups & will not be shared with other groups. Equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- We will rely on staff to oversee programs/clinics
- Water should not be shared. We recommend children bring their own water bottles to programs
- Child’s temperature will be taken upon arrival. Temperature of 100.4 or above will asked to not attend
- All participants and staff will wash hands upon arrival
- Transition time between programs may be longer than usual to allow staff to sanitize equipment and facility used.
- Maintain social distance of at least 6ft during warm-up, skill building and simulation drills
- Discourage unnecessary physical contact such as high-fives, handshakes, fist bumps and hugs
- All players, parents, and staff who are showing signs of illness, please stay home.
As guidelines change, we will adapt and inform you as much as we can. While summer