Jr. Loper Indoor Soccer
About the Program
Roster Size Max:
K-1st: 10 players/team
2nd grade and above: 12 players/team
$10 Late Fee is applied closer to the registration deadline.
Included with Registration:
- Jr. Lopers Soccer Clinic led by UNK Coaches & Players-Date TBD (all youth players & volunteer coaches encouraged to attend)
- YMCA Jr. Loper Soccer Jersey
- Pre K-Kindergarten:(4v4)
- 1-2nd Boys/Girls: (5v5)
- 3-4th Boys/Girls:(6v6)
- 5-7th Boys/Girls:(6v6)
- Practice schedules are scheduled by the coach of the teams at the coaches meeting.
- Team & Coach name, rosters, and schedules will be posted on our Playerspace App.
- Login is email used for registration
Micro Soccer: Pre Kindergarten (4v4)
- Ages 4-5 and Kindergarten
- Introduction the team soccer
- 6 games per season
- 30 minute practice followed by 30 minute game
- Meets on Saturday mornings from 9:00-10:00am at the Y
- Equal playing time, modified rules and smaller playing field
- No Goalie
Jr. Loper Indoor Soccer: 1st-7th Grade
- 8 games per season (1-2nd Grade)
- 3-7th grade will play 5 regular season games followed by post season tournament which will be held on December 18-19.
- Awards will be given to the 1st & 2nd place teams.
- Same regular season rules will apply.
- Games will be played on Saturday in Small & Super Gym
- 1 practice per week, scheduled by coach.
- Equal playing time, modified rules and goal size
- 5th-7th grade divisions will have a skills assessment to help determine team placement
- Please have players tuck in jerseys.
- Goalie will wear a different colored shirt. (will be provided)
- Shin guards are highly recommended and should be covered with socks.
- No jewelry, watches, earrings or metal hair clips.
- Players must wear non-marking tennis shoes or Indoor Soccer shoes.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 throughout the fall. As guidelines change, we will adapt and inform yuo as much as we can. While sports may look a little different this year, please know we appreciate your flexibility and understanding as we navigate these uncertain times.