WEEK 3: CONNECT
Your STRONG Challenge continues with Connect! This week we will get STRONGer through CONNECTing with people and God (for those looking to strengthen their spiritual lives)
Did you know that on average we receive over 6000 messages a day? Let that sink in…Back to Strong Home
TURN OFF THE NOISE AND CONNECT DEEPER WITH YOUR PEEPS AND YOURSELF.
Week 3: Challenge Speaker
Adrian Boykin is bringing a message of connection. What does it mean to connect? How can we connect? Connecting with those in our lives can bring about another level of passion and caring for ourselves and those important in our lives. COVID-19 might have brought a change about in connecting but there are still ways to CONNECT.
Below are some ideas to help us connect to our friends, strangers, loved ones and fellow STRONG Teammates.
Challenge yourself to make the extra effort to connect
- Video call a friend or family member you haven’t spoken for awhile
- Zoom or call a friend and/or family where there might be a strain in the relationship, be STRONG and reconcile with them
- Start a Virtual Watch Party: Schedule a time where friends and family can all watch a movie together virtually through Zoom or Facebook
- Post in the STRONG Challenge Facebook Group. Connect with each other and help each other be STRONG
- Connect with your friends at the Y who are members
- Connect with your family, no tech-tv for one night only: only engagement
- Connect with yourself, God, nature through a hike or trail walk (journal your experience)
- Explore a new neighborhood in Kearney
- Explore the walking trails in Kearney
At the Y
- Connect with individuals in your Group Ex class
- Plan a time to meet with your fellow STRONG Challengers to attend a class, walk the track, or get a workout in
- Ask a random question in the STRONG FB group to get fun answers and CONNECT with each other
- Post a quick little video of you and your family encouraging each other
SHARE YOUR CONNECTIONS
Don’t forget to tag @kearneyfamilyy on Facebook or Instagram to share what STRONG looks like to you!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification and help with enrollment.
By signing up for this Challenge, you will receive three (3) texts per week for six weeks. In order to unsubscribe from this texts list, reply with the word STOP. To opt back into the texts, email the email@example.com.