TEENS nights are YOUR nights at the Y!
Who: Ages 11-15 years old
When: Friday nights – one time a month (during school year) 6-8pm, Saturday nights – one time a month (Summer time) 6-9pm
Where: Kearney Family YMCA
Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members. Pre-registration is highly recommended
Teen Night Out is a chance for your teens to have fun here at the Y with different games, activities, and crafts, while parents take the night off and enjoy a date night or a night of relaxation! The Y will provide a pizza dinner and plenty of fun with each month having a different theme! Check the website frequently for updates to monthly themes. 30 kids maximum will be allowed, so sign up now to guarantee a spot!
- January: Nerf Wars-Bring your nerf gun and be ready to battle in all styles of nerf wars! We will provide the bullets and obstacles! All styles of nerf gun are allowed, if you bring more than one please make sure it is labelled with your name in case it gets lost.
- February: Creative Arts – valentines day crafts with Ms. Peg and her crew!
- March: Sports Tournaments – come battle your friends in knock out, 3 v 3 basketball, volleyball, soccer and more!
- June: Water night – bring your suits, water guns and lets have a blast outside! SlipNSlides and more!
- July: Bounce House night – All 4 bounces houses will be out for blast!
- August: Back to school night – BBQ, fun, relays and more!
*Each Night also includes our gym, family center game area, rock wall, racquetball and more!
Supervised by YMCA Program Staff.
Questions? Contact our Family Program Coordinator: Carol Wieck, email@example.com